karlreefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What light should I get for a 48" 90g FOWLR?

I know lighting doesn't matter per se, but I am getting back in the hobby and would like to know what lighting w features is best for a fowlr tank. Technology has changed and I would like recommendations to which light has the best bang for buck when it comes to features (primarily looking for LED with Bluetooth capability for ease of use)

Thanks

stan450z

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I know lighting doesn't matter per se, but I am getting back in the hobby and would like to know what lighting w features is best for a fowlr tank. Technology has changed and I would like recommendations to which light has the best bang for buck when it comes to features (primarily looking for LED with Bluetooth capability for ease of use)

Thanks

just get a current led strip. i had one for a while when i had a fowlr. now use radions cuz i have corals

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks
Black box LEDs is best bang for your buck even if not having coral in the tank. Gives you flexibility and you can grow some nice colors on your live rock. Viparspectra has good reviews for budget friendly LED. 2 would probably work fine for what you are looking for.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: