BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I recently decided since I'm getting into high end sps. I should upgrade my lighting. I purchased 3 reefi uno leds for my 48" wide 18" deep 30" high tank. Wondering if anyone here currently or has used unos. How was your experience?? Wondering if I needed 4. Excited to get these lights.

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I just last night installed one over my 2x2' lagoon. Very even spread at 12" above the tank, measured with my Apogee MQ500 Par Meter. Have it ramping up t max 45% and puts out around 200 Par, 5" below the surface. Still trying to get the color balance correct. It was easy to use the on board server, logging in with the light's IP. Using the app was easy, though a bit different than what I am used to.

It's a beautiful little light, visually. So small, but easily covers a 2x2 footprint. 3 year warranty. Build in radiator, rather than just a sad little heat sync and fan. The power supply is high quality, in an aluminum case. This light is basically built to a standard that most other manufacturers should really pay attention to.

So basically, so far I love it. Time will tell, as with everything reefing.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I just last night installed one over my 2x2' lagoon. Very even spread at 12" above the tank, measured with my Apogee MQ500 Par Meter. Have it ramping up t max 45% and puts out around 200 Par, 5" below the surface. Still trying to get the color balance correct. It was easy to use the on board server, logging in with the light's IP. Using the app was easy, though a bit different than what I am used to.

It's a beautiful little light, visually. So small, but easily covers a 2x2 footprint. 3 year warranty. Build in radiator, rather than just a sad little heat sync and fan. The power supply is high quality, in an aluminum case. This light is basically built to a standard that most other manufacturers should really pay attention to.

So basically, so far I love it. Time will tell, as with everything reefing.
Wow thank you. How wide is thst 200 par area?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: