• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
alrha maybe we shoukd order should order something we both like and just frag it and trade it in a few weeks or months so this way we both have some good **** to share....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Guys! Thanks for the opportunity to once again do a group order. It seems a few of the items on the list Michael sent are unavailable. We will be receiving a new SPS/LPS shipment on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Since the unavailability of the items may be an inconvenience, I would be willing to hand pick some items out of our shipment prior to our online update on Wednesday. Please forward any requests to Michael; we will send pics of the coral to be sure you approve of the item.

Thank you for your understanding!

Joleen :)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
atlantisaquarium.net said:
Hi Guys! Thanks for the opportunity to once again do a group order. It seems a few of the items on the list Michael sent are unavailable. We will be receiving a new SPS/LPS shipment on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Since the unavailability of the items may be an inconvenience, I would be willing to hand pick some items out of our shipment prior to our online update on Wednesday. Please forward any requests to Michael; we will send pics of the coral to be sure you approve of the item.

Thank you for your understanding!

Joleen :)
Which ones are unavailable? so the person directly concerned can change their order appropiately? (is it me? :scratchch )

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!

Hi Michael!

I?ve marked items that are available. We will update on Wednesday of next week; we can ship Thursday for Friday arrival if you?d like to see what we get in.

I?ll keep an eye out for a pistol shrimp to pair up with a yasha. We?re expecting a good shipment of SPS to come in on Monday or Tuesday. I apologize for all the unavailable items. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!!

Joleen J

THE LIST SO FAR....

mmike-
yasha goby and shrimp

astoria-
Paula green tree nephea 2"... $40 - AVAILABLE
Afrinan tree coral "4...$40 - AVAILABLE
Green Acro AC 2-3"-$60 ? AVAILABLE (we have a few of these in stock; the exact colony online is sold)
BUY ANY CORAL,
GET THIS ONE FOR 50% OFF!

mpiscotti-
Blue mille ...mike is this the colony?

Slamajama-
Baby Blue Tenuis AC 4"...$90 - AVAILABLE
Cotton Candy Prostrata AC 3"...$80 - AVAILABLE

solbby-
War Paint Acan lord 2 $140 ? EXACT COLONY IS SOLD BUT WE HAVE OTHER WAR PAINT AVAILABE
Ex Lg Green Hoke 4"-$80 BUY ANY CORAL, GET THIS ONE FOR 50% OFF!

nycfireman-
Blue Hoke Acro AC-3"-$70 on sale $60 - AVAILABLE
Blue Polyp Speciosa AC-4"-$90 on sale $80 - AVAILABLE

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
It really is great that Joleen is really give us attention and doing her best to accomodate our orders. ...it makes us want to keep re-ordering more...

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nice try there in your sig line Mike ;) I must have missed my bonus colony.

I'm going to see what they get in on monday, don't count me out.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
SlamaJama said:
UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!UPDATE!!

Hi Michael!

I?ve marked items that are available. We will update on Wednesday of next week; we can ship Thursday for Friday arrival if you?d like to see what we get in.

I?ll keep an eye out for a pistol shrimp to pair up with a yasha. We?re expecting a good shipment of SPS to come in on Monday or Tuesday. I apologize for all the unavailable items. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!!

Joleen J

THE LIST SO FAR....

mmike-
yasha goby and shrimp

astoria-
Paula green tree nephea 2"... $40 - AVAILABLE
Afrinan tree coral "4...$40 - AVAILABLE
Green Acro AC 2-3"-$60 ? AVAILABLE (we have a few of these in stock; the exact colony online is sold)
BUY ANY CORAL,
GET THIS ONE FOR 50% OFF!

mpiscotti-
Blue mille ...mike is this the colony?

Slamajama-
Baby Blue Tenuis AC 4"...$90 - AVAILABLE
Cotton Candy Prostrata AC 3"...$80 - AVAILABLE

solbby-
War Paint Acan lord 2 $140 ? EXACT COLONY IS SOLD BUT WE HAVE OTHER WAR PAINT AVAILABE
Ex Lg Green Hoke 4"-$80 BUY ANY CORAL, GET THIS ONE FOR 50% OFF!

nycfireman-
Blue Hoke Acro AC-3"-$70 on sale $60 - AVAILABLE
Blue Polyp Speciosa AC-4"-$90 on sale $80 - AVAILABLE
since, she has this list, im assuming she will hold these items...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: