• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks to all the hard working MR members who made this swap a success! Josh, Randy, Tahl, and others (sorry i'm bad with names!:eek:) your hospitality and great club makes us always feel welcome! We can't wait for the next one!

Big thanks to Neil for coming down and helping us out!

Thanks to all the folks we did trades with!

Many thanks as well to our great customers, who without you we would not be able to make the trip!

Hope to see many of you at MACNA in Atlantic City!

Brett

IMG_2643copy.jpg

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I've said it before and there is a reason why their both is crowded. They have the best frags on earth :flower:!!! Great meeting the both of you and hope to see you in the fall!

Sumbub

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks for making the trip on here! I've always drooled over your frags online and getting to see them in person and getting them just made me.... well.. Happy!! :tongue1:

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
CHERRY!!!!!! thanx guys!! i love my lil aussie zoos!! and my chalice and favia frag!! great people!! great deals!! thanks for comin down to nyc!! im gonna order some stuff from your site too!!

DEL
:tub:

SUBSHOP

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bret, Helping you and Todd was great. As always your booth was top notch. The AI led lights looked great. Many of your customers asked me about my tank and the growth I'm having with leds. The colonies and frags are doing well. The large chalice that Todd called Subshops LE looks awesome at night. The entire colony becomes covered with feelers when I peek at it after lights out. Hope to see you both at the next event. Neil

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: