• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Hopefully this little map that came from the Pratt.edu site is helpful to those needing to reach the fragswap by train. Take the G train to Clinton-Washington Ave and the map tells you the rest.

Go straight into building 8 as you arrive and if you need to park, park in the area in the red boxes.

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY AND PARK IN THE BUILDING MARKED "8" IT IS THE BUILDING THE SWAP IS LOCATED IN, DO NOT PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SWAP! THANKS!

Thanks!

Randy, if this isn't where they need to go, let me know and I'll fix it.

PrattMap2.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Yes thanks Kris!!!! It was on my list of 5 gazillion things to do:) parking is in the lots as indicated, but the guards will direct you how best to get there ( there is more than one way and it is their call as to how traffic will be routed.) If you have ALOT of stuff to lug, ask nicely if you can unload it by the guard booth and then go park.

Vendors: Tell the guard you are a vendor and need to unload and they will let you temporarily pull up directly in front of the venue.

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
just to give u a guick update the g train might not be working sunday if anythng just go to tripplanner.mta.info no www. just how i wrote it and there u can see wat train to take

the address is 200 willoughby ave

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
there is only no G train between Court house Square and 71st Continental Ave

I think if you are coming from manhattan, you have to take the E train to 23 st Ely Ave and look for signs telling you where to walk for the G train

and if coming from queens, take the E or V to the same station (23st Ely Ave) and transfer to the G there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: