• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BrooklynsReefMan1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i think when we click on
(ForumsV)
instead of a list of the different forums it should bring us to a linked page with all the forums listed and with the last thread in them almost like MFK

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
We need a link to where we can get your aquarium Josh. I want one.

Besides the RB bug where it doesn't work sometimes i haven't seen any more bugs.

And i like the drop down menu that happens when u click forums. makes it quick to get where u want. All the top posts are on the front page.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What would be a nice easy implementation would be to include on the top of each thread page a link to the parent forum the thread belongs.
I.E. on this thread the top of the page should include a link to the general discussions main page.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What would be a nice easy implementation would be to include on the top of each thread page a link to the parent forum the thread belongs.
I.E. on this thread the top of the page should include a link to the general discussions main page.

It's in the lower right hand corner in a pull down menu.

RB bug has been less and less frequent, however the White screen of death (WSOD) is becoming more frequent when you click on threads to open. No specific threads it is just random. If you hit refresh or back and click on the link the thread usually opens up normally. It did it to me twice with this thread.

jaymo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the only forum I can get to by clicking ont the icon from the main page is the nudi bar all others I have to go to the top of the page click on the word forum on the top left hand side of the page and go into the forum that way .IS this a problem only with me ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: