• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

uryy4me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get an acrylic tank built to specification. Tank size is 72x30x30 and I am seeking out someone to build it for me. I have searched through archives and got some leads but I am looking for more options. Anyone care to make a referral?

Thanks!

- scott -

Will C1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pet connection in Livonia MI. (734) 525-1270. just had them price my 120"x36"x36". its gonna cost $4,400 delivered.

uryy4me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will,

any chance you have an email address for them that I can use to forward my design?

Thanks!

- scott -

Will C1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no email as far as i know but they do a great job. just call them and they will take down the dimentions for you and they will get you a quote in 24 hrs. i spoke to the guy who builds the tanks him self so it was easy to alter the design and things like that.

cwe

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try mitch @ interamerican in Calgary, Alberta. Do a search and you'll find his site. Just ordered a 96x30x24. Probably will be about 1700, shipped to my house.

uryy4me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reading this thread over the past few months, didn't realize who your tank mfg was. I might add that your work is superb as well! :D

uryy4me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ooops, confused didnt scroll up on this post and confused this thread w/ the other with all the pictures :oops:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: