• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

I have inverts in the fuge

• I have

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • I don't

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I want to

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Living in the ...FuGe.

:bagfish: Hello fellow reefers:goldfish2

I found this guy a year ago and kept him since, ( i just dont want to kill him).

Share your recent pics of ur inhabitants in the sump\fuge....
IMG_1175.jpg

Please Id this guy...

Last edited:

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have never added any critters to my fuge, but I still managed to get a white serpent star, 4 scallopy looking things, and tons of sponge.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
scarf hit it on the nose ,a healthy system as live critters all over the place/
I have
mysis in my fuge and rockwork ,brittle stars (white ,black ,red and white ,black and white ) sponges ,snails ,worms little dusters all over the place ,pods probably a crab a 2 i dont remember about ,funny thing i found a scarlet in my drain area ,must of been there for over a year ,it was alive and happy to get in ym main tank :D

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
a pic of mysis ,not aht easy dude ,they dont swimout in the day only nite ,and they are tiny and fast as hell ,next time you come over.Ill show you them.they zip in and out of the rock rock holes and cave s,pretty cool to see how many you really have ,some ppl dont even know they have them .
you might have them in your tank ,i had lots in my selling tank and the stomatellas too ,lots of those black ones ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: