• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Fan could be in a non-replay outlet, the fan should be in plug 4 or 8; the fan doesn't draw enough power for the other outlets to know it was turned off.

Check the programming for the heater, especially if you switched from the default plug; there may be another section of code keeping the plug on. Say you re-programmed the CO2 outlet to be a second heater. The Apex will turn what it thinks is the CO2 on not realizing you changed it to a heater.

If all is set right call them up, like dba mentioned service is really good.

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
I have 2 desk top fans on 1 socket. I figured that should pull enough current to be controlled. I'm going to add them to socket 4 to see if that will work. If not, I'll call netpune tomorrow

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 102
  • A2.JPG
    A2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 104
  • A3.JPG
    A3.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 103

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks, I just add the fans to socket 4. Lets see if that solves the fan issue. I think I might just keep the heat socket on "ON" since the heater has its on controller

Bad idea, Manny. Heaters' thermostat has a higher possibility of failing than your controller's temp probe. Use your controller as primary and set the heater's thermostat a few degrees higher as backup.

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
Bad idea, Manny. Heaters' thermostat has a higher possibility of failing than your controller's temp probe. Use your controller as primary and set the heater's thermostat a few degrees higher as backup.

thats how i have it now. But its not working the way I want it too. Can I use the air in the can to clean each socket?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: