• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rightfully so but you should post this in their forum (although they then can delete it). They have been getting a ton of bad press on here. Don't think I will ever be ordering from them. Especially the way they treated a long standing member here by just "closing his account".

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Alright so this is what I sent them...

I just got my order that I placed with you, the order number is 2013-09-*****, and i'm quite unhappy at this point. I was really disappointed when I started to pull bags out to acclimate the frags I ordered and noticed just about all of them weren't mounted on plugs. The only one that was mounted was the freebie Ricordea that I got with my order. To say i'm unimpressed is a bit of understatement right now. For future reference it might be a good idea for you to note that they might not be mounted and offer an option to have them mounted. It can't take much time or cost much for you to do that for your customers.

This is what I get back from them five minutes later...

Mr. Kane,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with this order. I believe that All corals and mushrooms are mounted on plugs or rocks. Would you please email me pictures of the items you received for further review. I will need those pictures emailed to [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.

Didn't think of taking pictures of the shipment and now everything is mounted. Told them that but no response back yet. This should be interesting :supermad:

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Sorry to hear about your troubles with them.
I had placed 2 orders with them and I was quite pleased with the service. I'm in the process of replacing my sump with a bigger one that can accommodate a fuge and was looking to take advantage of their sales by getting quite a few things.
After seeing all the feedback in the other thread and now this, i'm definitely going to look elsewhere.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: