• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
they finally arrived!! woo hoo!! :splitspin:groupflip:Yikes::eek::thrash:

special thanks to my boy TRIGGER for hookin a brother up!!

ill post some tank shots once i install them.....next week!! haha..ill be on vaca tomorrow so no time to set them up.. :irked::grumpy:

Attachments

• eco ray.jpg
    eco ray.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 989

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
ill post pics once i get back and set them up..i was soooo excited that i stood there holding the wires to see how it would look on my tank.....and let me just say...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petraio-contact Trigger and he will give you the info.

Shananagans

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Is it setup that if one led goes out the rest stay on, or whatever circiut it is on they all go out?

What is contents of the tank you are putting it over? Mainly I am still wondering if this will really support sps, clams, etc..., without any color loss and will still be enough for growth.

Trigger

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is it setup that if one led goes out the rest stay on, or whatever circiut it is on they all go out?

What is contents of the tank you are putting it over? Mainly I am still wondering if this will really support sps, clams, etc..., without any color loss and will still be enough for growth.

If one LED blows it's just that LED.

They ran a par rating on the lamp and its easily pushing 500 par at depths of 24". As far as supporting sps, clams, etc. many people on here have them over display tanks, frag tanks etc and have said they do great.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If one LED blows it's just that LED.

They ran a par rating on the lamp and its easily pushing 500 par at depths of 24". As far as supporting sps, clams, etc. many people on here have them over display tanks, frag tanks etc and have said they do great.

That sound like a good investment, any articles on these?

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
pics!!

heres a few shots..

ALL lights on

BLUE LEDs on

TOP DOWN SHOT with ALL LEDs on

Attachments

• IMG_8048.JPG
    IMG_8048.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 770
  • IMG_8046.JPG
    IMG_8046.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_8043.JPG
    IMG_8043.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 824
T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You should move them a little closer to center to eliminate the dim strip in the center. The dim areas would look better near the outer edges. BTW the lights look great, it's just a suggestion.

the brace is in the way :( this is the only thing stopping me from getting LED, they dont cast good light, they're morre like a spot light

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: