• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
Hey Guys, my 2 mp40w's stop working. I unplug them then plug them back in. They just spin for 20 sec, stop, spin for another 20 sec and thats it. I thought the red light was coming on because they wasn't sync but that wasnt the case. So i tried to just use 1. I still have the same problem. I took both wetsides out and clean them, put them back into the tank still the same problem. What should I do? :supermad:

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
what i usually do is, unplug the power cord. separate the wetside from the glaas. plug back in power.and then bring back the wetside towards the glass until it starts spinning again.
or you can try calibrating it

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Try calibrating the pump disconnect feature.
Power up the pump with the wetside attached outside of your tank, use the thinnest positioning on the rubber boot spacer and don't forget to change it back to your needed position after calibration. Then hold the mode button to go into feed mode (blinking white light) (motor side will be running), detach wetside and place it aside, now press & hold both the mode & set button. You should now have cycling white to yellow lights, this is the calibration mode. The cycling white to yellow lights should continue for about 60 sec and the pump should restart. Unplug the pump and reposition your rubber boot spacer on the wet end, reattach to your tank and power back up.

premilove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try calibrating the pump disconnect feature.
Power up the pump with the wetside attached outside of your tank, use the thinnest positioning on the rubber boot spacer and don't forget to change it back to your needed position after calibration. Then hold the mode button to go into feed mode (blinking white light) (motor side will be running), detach wetside and place it aside, now press & hold both the mode & set button. You should now have cycling white to yellow lights, this is the calibration mode. The cycling white to yellow lights should continue for about 60 sec and the pump should restart. Unplug the pump and reposition your rubber boot spacer on the wet end, reattach to your tank and power back up.

+1 i had a similar problem and did this everything was good after..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: