• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so im running a 55 gallon tank and plan on up grading to a 120 ASAP

right now my budget for a skimmer is the $50-$70 range

i saw these two on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PROTEIN-SKI...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e596a1839

and this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Recirculating-P...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414e167b1c

(i have the 300gph power head that is required to run the second one)

which one of these is the better deal, and is it even worth it to keep when upgrading my tank or should i just plan un upgrading the skimmer with the tank

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
wait till you have enough money I had a ev180 on my 120 it was perfect I broke that tank down and sold it for $150 including a pump if cash is tight wait till you find a used one theres nothing to really ware out on them except the pump

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
skimmers are one of the parts of a tank that you dont want to go cheap on, honestly save up and get a good one instead of getting a junky one now and then having to get a good one soon after that. Get a asm or a euro reef they are some of the better skimemers available to the public and they are well worth the money.

autoponicz