ReefNut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi all,
Im hoping someone here could shed some light on this Magfloat modification?
I purchased this glue on kit probably 12 or 13 years ago.Works extremely well,and I want to purchase again.
I can not recall the name of it and I can't find anything been sold.
Does anyone know name of it or similar?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20201220_103836.jpg
    20201220_103836.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 57

ReefNut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have the new style but not nearly as effective.it has a flimsy st.stl. piece of metal,bend and distorts easlily.It needs a razor blade like my original.
Anyone adapt one?or better yet know where I can get my old school mod or name of it.

35ppt

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the new style but not nearly as effective.it has a flimsy st.stl. piece of metal,bend and distorts easlily.It needs a razor blade like my original.
Anyone adapt one?or better yet know where I can get my old school mod or name of it.
Same here. I was fed up with the Magfloat too. I ended up switching to the flipper since they float now. It was more than I wanted to pay for such a thing but it does work well.

If you can't find one for sale the modification you posted looks pretty trivial to make if you've got a band saw and heat gun. Might consider trying to make one yourself.

fishproblem

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: