• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
you are in NJ ,you can get everything but the bulk heads at lowes or HD ,try them

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i gotta search i have lots of these craps layin around every where in the shed under the tank in the bathroom if i find any i'd let u know

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
samster said:
i gotta search i have lots of these craps layin around every where in the shed under the tank in the bathroom if i find any i'd let u know
sam ,if you find about 1000 bux i lost them next to the shed ,lol

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Go to the lowes on Tonelle Ave. Its really close to you. Its very well organized and super clean, not to mention cheap.

Stay away from the HD cause they are just a mess. I have a few things laying around. What kind of stuff do you need?

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
lol no no sorry to get u miss informed im missin some comas lols its suppose to be shed, or under the tank or, in the bath room but hpwever when i do get my own house imma have tanks in ever wall~! lol oneday~! and i like them big too mabe i shoudl just buy the aquarium -=X lol i can't find any bulkhed the only 2 i have or the ones under my tanks drilled n used already i dont think anyone would buy extra bulk head for 8$ and u know how many holes ur drillin in the tank so doubt i can help u wiht that one but i did find alot of PVC elbos,connecters, Tees etc but most of them are under the 1" size

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: