• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hmm maybe if i cant fin one, ill just settle with this......it is a worm after all. but not quite as pretty

Attachments

• Worm full shot.jpg
    Worm full shot.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 86

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
solbby said:
Joe he's yours if you want! :lol: Just watch you fingers near Gusanito.

LOL CAN YOU BRING EM ON FRIDAY WHEN YOU BRING MY FRAGS TO YOUR WORK.
DAMN KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM MY ECHINO?S!!!!!!!!!

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Joe ,,thx for reminding to order coco worms ,i forgot to ask them ,i wanted one for my main tank as well ,Ill ask in the morning ,and order 2 or 3 ,no obligation ,just good you posted this reminder for me , :)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
cant really say ,,the LFS sell them for 40 or so ,,so if they sell for that amount ,i sell for 30 or so ,if they have them

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
rite rite, thats cool, i would be intrested. def intrested. really nice suckers, especially when theve got lots o crowns.

err good stuf

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
no promises ,I have to ask if they hve them ,will know tomorrow moring and will post it on the thread if they do or dont have them .Imhoping ,but after the storm ,thing are not hte same wth stock

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
srry guys this suppliersdidnt have any ,
but tomorrow im make a small order for some coco worms and other sea fans ,just have to wait for an answer ,as i stated the livestock is not the same after the all those storms ,so stock is a bit less srry for now ,hopefully my other supplier will get them in tonite ,(they are getting a new shipment as we speak ) but i dont know what they will have ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: