• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Omri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm looking into starting a new reef tank, but I just got a new 110 freshwater tank about 8 months ago. If I get a new large reef tank, everyone in my family will think I'm nuts (which I probably am, but I love the hobby.) Looking for a complete used setup under 20-60 gallons that will make a second tank less of a shock for the family. Once they get used to it, ill prob upgrade.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have a 30 gal nano with a nice stand and hqi lighting , aqua euro USA skimmer, heater, Phosban reactor (no pump)....sump in the back of tank has 2 pumps pumping into the tank.....setup is about 6 months old and still in use, I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger tank for my living room let me know if you would be interested in a tank like this

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
5c724095.jpg
b3539af5.jpg

Omri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
hey yes I may be interested. I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for but I'm new to MR and just figuring out how to use all of these great features :) where do you live? how much would you want for the setup? are you looking to start from scratch or you want to keep the rock, corals, fish?

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I live in Howard beach queens, this is my first time actually talking about parting with this tank, I have a 60 gallon frag tank in my computer room where the frags are turning into nice colonies that I'd like to display in a bigger tank in my living room and of course my fianc? is buggin that iwantanother big tank lolll there's some things that u just don't listen to them loll....the tank and equipment I'm looking to get 350..... Sand and live rock I'd give to you for another 100 bucks........I can either clean the tank very well or I can put wet news paper on the coraline algae on the back glass so it doesn't die during transport and all live rock is 90% covered in coraline algae .....I'd be keeping my coral and fish but yud be getting some nice zoas, mushrooms , and Kenya tree and some gsp on the live rock

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I have a 24 gallon Aquapod and stand, glass top, LED lighting (DIY), 30 pounds rock, crushed coral for sand. 3 fish and a bunch of nice crals colonies plus a few frags. This setup is 3 years old. I would want 100 for the tank, stand and rock, 200 for the lighting,and about 1,200 for the coral. If you want to see it let me knwo. I am in Brooklyn not far from the Verazano.

Omri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think I've found a tank that suits my needs and size specifications: RED SEA MAX 130d REEF TANK 34 GAL BLK.

Any idea on where to find a new one for less or a second hand one in mint condition? no scratches...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: