Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reef nuts! My name is Austin, and I'm a coralholic. I've been obsessed for the past twelve years, eventually turning my hobby into my profession. While I'm not a coral vendor to most of the public, I work closely with the blue thumbs that run Cherry Corals, and frequent wholesalers throughout the US in search of the new hottest colonies and frags.

The term "High End Coral" is defined differently based on who you talk to, however the general consensus is a coral that burns one's retinas, causes copious drool upon one's keyboard or leaves grease marks from one's forehead against a fellow reefers aquarium pane. If you've been around the hobby for a while you'll note that high end coral comes in fads... one year Acanthastrea lordhowensis will sell for $500 per polyp, and the next Corallimorphs will be dwindling funds from reefers bank accounts. One thing is for sure though, if you wait, prices will come down gradually. So be patient, let your existing coral grow, and save up for that awesome next piece that you just can't live without!

Without further ado, let's see everyone's favorite piece they have in their reef! :thrash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: