• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pineapple House

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if this is the "correct" place to post unrelated photography. If it in the incorrect place, feel free to move it to the disired forum.

Anyway,
Here were some pictures I thought I would share with you guys. All pictures were taken with the Sony Cybershot F707, in Macro mode. Hope you enjoy.

download.php

download.php

If you look closely, you can actually see the reflection of the sky, the camera lens, and the trees...all in this drop of water.
download.php

download.php

This was the size of a thumbnail.
download.php

This one would be my favorite. You could again see the sky, tree's, and camera lens in these drops.
download.php

download.php

Hope you enjoy,
Graham

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a reef site, but I am sure glad you shared those. I'm particularly fond of the second one :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":7ja86p17 said:
I know this is a reef site, but I am sure glad you shared those. I'm particularly fond of the second one :)

Indeed. Those are extraordinary!! What kind of camera are you shooting, anyway?

sweetspirit

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya Pineapple,

Those pictures are so beautiful - thank you for sharing them. I put one of them as my background on my computer..the yellow one - reminds be of spring. I love it :) Thanks again for sharing...may I ask where these are from - is it a garden of yours? I was having kinda of a bummer day and these floweres kinda cheered me up.

Sincerely,

Natalie :)

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well since this is the non-aquarium photos thread i'll throw my share into the ring ;)

Attachments

• gaunt.jpg
    gaunt.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 4,785
  • kocofacesmall.jpg
    kocofacesmall.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 4,787
  • walking.jpg
    walking.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 4,787

Pineapple House

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweetspirit,
Thanks for the great comments! :-D

NKT,
Wow...those are great shots! I really admire the Bird! Those colors are just amazing!

Graham

azcaddman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for now

Attachments

• azcaddman6.jpg
    azcaddman6.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4,752
  • azcaddman7.jpg
    azcaddman7.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4,751
  • azcaddman8.jpg
    azcaddman8.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4,759

Jrsydevi1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this one is too graphic for some.. but it is the greatest photo I can ever imagine taking..

This is my son.. not quite fully in our world.. born by C-Section..

Ryan::s%20Here!.JPG

A few minutes later.. not quite sure what to make of this cold, bright place.. his hands and feet were blue for a while after birth..
muzzyface.jpg

And a few months later...
allsmiles.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: