Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I bought nicrew led lights, I saw it was promising but it was an on and off setup. at first I wasn’t happy, thinking there was nothing I can do to make the lights better, then they created a controller that was sold separately. then I bought it, and man I have to say, IT WAS A GOOD INVESTMENT I MADE, and am very happy with the outcome for an inexpensive full spectrum light, worth every penny. I’ve been in this hobby since before solaris came out and before acan light, and medium mogel base, I’m talking t12 v-ho lights, I honestly recommend it with any budget tank builds I run them on 10% and still have great par readings. easy to set up and easy to set a 24 hour light cycle, OVER ALL OUT OF A SCALE OF ONE THROUGH TEN I GIVE IT A 7

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
DC4005DE-37D5-4CE0-85F6-66EC6BC4D266.jpeg

Attachments

• D3C6D235-AC4A-4C40-81E7-0D5C621E67EC.jpeg
    D3C6D235-AC4A-4C40-81E7-0D5C621E67EC.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0

Tafiza

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought nicrew led lights, I saw it was promising but it was an on and off setup. at first I wasn’t happy, thinking there was nothing I can do to make the lights better, then they created a controller that was sold separately. then I bought it, and man I have to say, IT WAS A GOOD INVESTMENT I MADE, and am very happy with the outcome for an inexpensive full spectrum light, worth every penny. I’ve been in this hobby since before solaris came out and before acan light, and medium mogel base, I’m talking t12 v-ho lights, I honestly recommend it with any budget tank builds I run them on 10% and still have great par readings. easy to set up and easy to set a 24 hour light cycle, OVER ALL OUT OF A SCALE OF ONE THROUGH TEN I GIVE IT A 7
I stumbled upon a game-changing website that revolutionized the way I approached writing a bibliography. This platform not only provided me with the rules and guidelines for various citation styles but also offered handy tools and examples to simplify the process. With the help of this website www.aresearchguide.com/write-bibliography-research-paper.html , I learned how to properly format my citations, organize my sources, and create a comprehensive bibliography that met the highest standards. Say goodbye to the confusion and frustration of writing a bibliography and say hello to a user-friendly resource that makes the process a breeze.
I think you underestimated them a little bit. I bought one just like it and it looks like it's doing a great job to me.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: