Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey folks,

I do not know if you have ever seen videos from OFR (Ohio Fish Rescue). Basically they are a family who get large fish that people cannot handle anymore, and find them a place either in their systems or through outsiders like public aquariums.

Anyway, they do regular updates, and this is one I thought was really beautiful, with their 58,000 gallons pond (formerly swimming pool) Makes me dream about having a friendly 5 foot long Arapaima following me around.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah I discovered their channel a few months ago..they def have an addiction. They stuff tanks into every single place possible.

I dont know if u saw but they bought the Bellagio Tank from the TV show Tanked.

It's going in the room with the pool/pond but idk if the got it set up yet. Check out their videos and you'll see them transporting and moving into the house.

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah I discovered their channel a few months ago..they def have an addiction. They stuff tanks into every single place possible.

I dont know if u saw but they bought the Bellagio Tank from the TV show Tanked.

It's going in the room with the pool/pond but idk if the got it set up yet. Check out their videos and you'll see them transporting and moving into the house.
Yep they actually just put the Bellagio tanks in place. In a different location than they originally wanted. I was shocked to read these tanks were originally there for just a summer show anyway.

Glad these guys are going to put them to good use.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cool...guess I havent visited their channel in a while. Gonna try to find some time to check it out.

Just sucks that these tanks are probably gonna be converted to freshwater. Those would make some dynamite reef tanks.

How many frags you think it would take to fill those things up? Lol

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cool...guess I havent visited their channel in a while. Gonna try to find some time to check it out.

Just sucks that these tanks are probably gonna be converted to freshwater. Those would make some dynamite reef tanks.

How many frags you think it would take to fill those things up? Lol
Ah yes they will be freshwater. One is going to be an African cichlids, the other one they are not sure yet.

I think if I were to get something like that, first thing would be to get rid of the coral inserts. Apparently in the exhibit they ended up getting covered in algae and looking like crap. The problem is that they were put in before the top braces, so you would have to cut them into pieces.

It would have been a great salt water exhibit... had not it been for the cheesy fake corals. (you can see they were molded off skeletons, so you have things like Fungias attached vertically to the substrate)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: