Omri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi, my name is Omri, 33 in Englewood NJ. Always been into aquariums and had a AIO 38 gallon in 2012 that I forfeited after Sandy killed everything. Getting back into the game starting this weekend.
New Tank will be Red Sea Peninsula 650.
still deciding on lighting but looking to start with something eye catching and somewhat low maintenance. Will eventually want a mixed reef lor SPS dominates tank but I want to take this one slow. I made all the mistakes in rushing to fill coral in a tank that wasn’t ready for it and killed too many expensive stuff. Would love to meet some local reefers nearby who can share knowledge and help! Please reach out if you’re near Englewood :cool:

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi, my name is Omri, 33 in Englewood NJ. Always been into aquariums and had a AIO 38 gallon in 2012 that I forfeited after Sandy killed everything. Getting back into the game starting this weekend.
New Tank will be Red Sea Peninsula 650.
still deciding on lighting but looking to start with something eye catching and somewhat low maintenance. Will eventually want a mixed reef lor SPS dominates tank but I want to take this one slow. I made all the mistakes in rushing to fill coral in a tank that wasn’t ready for it and killed too many expensive stuff. Would love to meet some local reefers nearby who can share knowledge and help! Please reach out if you’re near Englewood :cool:

Welcome to the club, I’m in Elizabeth, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey thanks for getting back to me. That store in Teaneck is always closed and the owner never seems to answer calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: