Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone, just wanted to see if anyone is using the Fluvial Flex Tank for reef tank or even just as a FOWLR. Im curious how is it with saltwater. We moved into a house so Im looking to get a white AIO tank as per request of my fiancé lol. White AIO tanks seems to be impossible to come by, but Fluvial Flex has it at least. If you have it do you like it? Any upgrades you did to it or anything?

As for my AI Prime question, I used to have ai primes over my innovative marine 40. Im thinking of possibly down the line upgrade the fluvial flex lighting to ai prime. Does anyone know if a few inches above the water line is ok for ai prime? I figured I could dial back the % of the lighting and mount the light literally on the hood of the flex tank. I seen someone do it on YouTube, but not sure if that's ok or not. Thanks or if anyone has other suggestions of a lighting upgrade that I could still mount it on or inside the flex cover. Thank You again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: