Neal358

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont think their are any companeis out their that make the canopeis. i just got a new 72bow and have been waiting about a month for the owner to hande make it.

Toadally1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I custom built one myself. I have the 72 gal bowfront. If anyone wants to see some pics of it I'll email them. It houses one 400w 10k MH and four 55w pc's.

Krim

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an Oceanic bow front canopy for my All Glass 72 bf and it fit perfectly. The canopy is not wood but ABS. Matched nicely and I was able to retrofit a MH/PC fixture and two fans without any problems.(I drilled through the plastic) I ordered it from my LFS and it costs me around 80.00.

Also check R&J Enterprises. They make wooden stands and canopies for the All Glass 46 & 72g BF. They do not deal directly but most LFS' should be able to get you one. I have their stand and canopy for a 90g and it is of good quality.

Check it out:

null

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: Krim ]

bowfront

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, mine was custom made but these are now available commercially. I know my LFS has bow canopies in the store. If you get stuck email me and I'll see where they are manufactured.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: