• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ricky1414

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
xcaution.bmp
:D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what happened here... :D

It says USMC is the author, but he doesn't have a post...Somebody's hackin us cap'n!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't delete your posts here...only B and I (and admins obviously)have that ability.

ricky1414

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well maybe he stole your password in some intricate plot involving a gentleman's club when you weren't looking, and now has assumed your identity on RDO... :wink: 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehe..I haven't been to a gentleman's club in years. Now you got me thinking :D :D

USMC81

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was an error in my post. I changed the content of my post after I had already posted it. Sorry for all of the confusion.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I noticed it was an errant post I tried to delete it but the browser must not have updated correctly or something... RDO has strict policies on post/thread removal but I don't believe there is any issue in deleting a mistaken post that has no content. I see it as saving bandwidth space but would never remove anything that had any applicable verbal discussions even if they are horrible! (I believe those go in the trash bin or dirty laundry forum, so we can see them for years to come... :) see for yourself!

Matt you can try to remove this if you want, or we can leave it to see what happens.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at this point we can't remove it--it's got a life of it's own. :D :D

reefann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this thread has taken a life of its own,
Matt how is that tank with the elaborate specs you posted coming along? The one with the tunze and SCWD/MAG combo.

tazdevil

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P.s. This was typed by a ranting, raving lunatic who's ultimate goal is ABSOLUTE WORLD POWER AND DOMINATION.

Just thought I'd add that.[/b]

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefann":1opfvnc4 said:
Since this thread has taken a life of its own,
Matt how is that tank with the elaborate specs you posted coming along? The one with the tunze and SCWD/MAG combo.

Hmm, never got around to that one. My new apt. is small, and I wanted to be able to view it from 3 sides. Just not enough room for it.

I am setting up a nice little 10 gallon right now though. I suppose now's a good a time as any to post a diagram of it...I'll link the thread a bit later.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: