• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chiefmcfuz

Well I now have a 14g biocube courtesy of Galantra cycling with 10 lbs of rock and a mixture of black and white reef sand courtesy of House! Can't wait to take pics and post them in the morning.

More to come.............

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Galantra, it is getting used alright!

Sjsoto, this angler tank will not be a histrio histrio tank like my last one. I am going to go for an Antennarius type true angler this time.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had one before tim and it was great.

I know I have been bad posting pics I will try to take some this week.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
IMG_4571.jpg

Well here is the long awaited pic. Damsels are in isolation Direction of the tank might change drastically depending on the survival of the clowns I got on monday at Oceans Gallery. They are too cute and this might turn into a Clown RBTA tank with a little surprise as well ;) Will update further in a little bit, after the lighting upgrade. Now I need a skimmer LOL.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Not yet, we need to find out after the lighting upgrade. The PC lighting is ok but it does heat stuff quite a bit. In such a small tank the fan is trying to keep up but is getting a workout LOL

I am going to upgrade to 3 powerbrite LED strips and see how that looks, all will be 50/50 and maybe I will upgrade the moon lights as well.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Lighting upgrade is under way also added the Sapphire Aquatics skimmer for the BC14 today. Pics to come.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It came on Friday and I just set it up Saturday morning I will update on the progress as I go. Right now the fit is great and it is very quiet. Breaking it in as we speak. If I like it enough I may get one for my solana tank.

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Not yet, we need to find out after the lighting upgrade. The PC lighting is ok but it does heat stuff quite a bit. In such a small tank the fan is trying to keep up but is getting a workout LOL

I am going to upgrade to 3 powerbrite LED strips and see how that looks, all will be 50/50 and maybe I will upgrade the moon lights as well.

Dude, as far as smaller tanks go, I find those powerbrite LEDs amazing-i run mine12-14 hours/day, the corals LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: