• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I don't know anything about dosers but I'm sure people can recommend one for a 29 gallon. But keep dozing till you find the sweet spot but as your corals grow so will your Alk and cal consumtion

Yeah of course they all Rdy drain up all the calc and alk lol, it's crazy! But Thanx for the help! And see you soon! Btw the stuff I had got from you it still looking great and growing! :)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ok the add just alk, the reason i saying this is becuse, i use esv salt, and my tank uses more alk then anything, so i add alk separately...

this is very true alk is used the most, maybe u think if i dose twice a day rather then once maybe it will stay a bit more higher? or is that to much in one day to put in? i on avg dose about 5-6ml of part 1 and about 10ml of part 2 and about 10ml of mag every night after i test.

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
this is very true alk is used the most, maybe u think if i dose twice a day rather then once maybe it will stay a bit more higher? or is that to much in one day to put in? i on avg dose about 5-6ml of part 1 and about 10ml of part 2 and about 10ml of mag every night after i test.

i dont use bionic so i dont know how they measure stuff, i use kent alk(forgot the actual name on the bottle, ill check later) i add that and my alk is a little over 8. i would dose one day part a&b and the next alk.. alternating

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i dont use bionic so i dont know how they measure stuff, i use kent alk(forgot the actual name on the bottle, ill check later) i add that and my alk is a little over 8. i would dose one day part a&b and the next alk.. alternating

thanks for all the help, deff let me know whats the name of that stuff maybe ill check it out, if i can switch to it with no issues? and i will also try dosing a little differently maybe i just always thought u had to use both part and and b?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: