• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
I was thinking of ordering a couple things from atlantis again, i, was very pleased with wat I got from them..not sure if any1 who missed it or some1 who wanted other items wants to go in on a delivery.
im ordering the...

neon-green birdsnest
serioporagreen.jpg

and possible another
LMK
thxs
mike

Last edited:

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SlamaJama, how are you?

Can you put me down for
1. Palua Green Tree Nepthea 2"-$40
nephtheafrag.jpg

2. African Tree Coral 4"-$40
neptheafrica.JPG

Sent me the total with shipping.
I can paypal you the money.
:thanks:
Gary

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
just alittle info about discount goal...

Discounts start at $200.

Purchase $200 to $300 and receive a $20 store credit towards an additional item on the same order.
$300 to $400 and receive 8% off or a $40 store credit towards an additional item on the same order.
$400 to $500 and receive 10% off or a $60 store credit towards an additional item on the same order.

Purchase $500 and up receive free shipping or pay for your shipping and receive the amount of your shipping plus a $40 credit towards an
additional item on the same order.

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
i am down for some stuff...missed the last group buy. i will take the blue millie listed on the first page $80.00 will also take the lemon yellow acro tenius listed on the second page $60.00

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have a credit from Atlantis for a frag that didn't make it on the last order. So please let me know when this is going to happen, since I think I want to jump on board again.

Thanks.

BTW your a brave man SlamaJama taking this on (didn't you guys spend enough the first time around).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: