• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
UPDATE:
GROUP BUY FORUM GO HERE TO GET IN WHILE YOU CAN
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6487

I have about 200+ pounds of Live rock plus lots of coral in a bin here is a quick shot of what's on the lower right hand side. If anyone wants it all the live rock plus the coral over 600+ zoa polyps different colors, multiple ricordea red , green/ orange, some red shrooms, 6 sps mini colony/frags, and Fish 1 scopas tang 2 green cromis 2 pijama cardinals.

All for $800 If no one takes it all I will part out.

Attachments

• Picture nov 13 2005 021.jpg
    Picture nov 13 2005 021.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
UPDATE:
I have about 200+ pounds of Live rock plus lots of coral in a bin here is a quick shot of what's on the lower right hand side. If anyone wants it all the live rock plus the coral over 600+ zoa polyps different colors, multiple ricordea red , green/ orange, some red shrooms, 6 sps mini colony/frags, and Fish 1 scopas tang 2 green cromis 2 pijama cardinals.

All for $800 If no one takes it all I will part out :)

Attachments

• Picture nov 13 2005 021.jpg
    Picture nov 13 2005 021.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 93

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The picture realy doesn't do the zoas justice the purple zoas look like a yuky brown in the pic. Ink if you think they look orange in that pic wait till you see them. I REAAAALY NEED A NEW CAMERA!

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hey barncle..how many lb is the rock with the zoa..int he mid bottom of the pic...also how many lbs is the bright orange and greed zao rock...not sure if thats the one ink is talking about

saucz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone living around in or around astoria wants some, i'll go pick it up for you. Just make sure you guys can get me the money because I probably won't have enough to spot everyone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: