• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received Part 1 just over 7 hours ago. There are no signs of Parts 2-4. When did you send the others? My POP server is in NY.

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tehlia,
It is hard to suggest what to do without knowing what software you use for mail. Is it possible that you just have the same 4 parts sitting on your mail server and you just keep bringing them down each time? If you cancel part way through it may not be able to remember where it was up to and starts again each time.

I have the product I use configured so that it brings down each message and then deletes the message from the server. I could have it set up to leave messages on the server and if it was halfway through the 4th message and lost the connection, the next download would bring all 4 again.

Mermade

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric,
All of the parts have come through 4 times (and possibly still coming)each. Including all of your messages. They are still coming in so I'm afraid to go into the emails as I don't know how many more will come through. My email has been receiving mail for hours so will not go into until I find out what is going on.
Help.
Tehlia.

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love mail servers. Tehlia, I have no idea what you should do...contact your server? Nothing i can do from my end. I could delete the send if you were an AOL member, but not as it is.

As for those who have not yet gotten other parts, they were all sent within minutes of each other, all at once to all of you.

The fact that some of you have all four makes me wonder what happened at the otehr server end. Wait till tomorrow, and if necessary, iwill resent. James called tonight and will not be back, possibly tomorrow nite, but I dout it.

keep me posted

Eric

desertreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric,

The only thing I got so far is the week 10 quiz and the original notification that the lecture was coming in four parts.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: