• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

desertreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I just can't wait to get started
icon_smile.gif

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what to say. It was sent to Bill Sunday. James is back in town after being on the gulf during the tropical storm. I talked to him in Galveston a few hours ago and he should be home. We'll have it worked out byt he morning. Sorry guys...what else can I do?

Eric

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So technically doesn't this mean that we still have time to turn in quizzes 7 and 8 considering the material still hasn't been uploaded as of Wednesday, 2 PM?
icon_razz.gif

I know that this is frustrating to both you and the rest of us. Hopefully Bill or James posts the stuff soon as this is frustrating me as well.
icon_sad.gif
We have lost 2 evenings where we could read the assignments and it's only hurting the students at this point. I find it very hard in the evenings to find more than about an hour per night to read the required material and work on the quiz...

Anything you can do to help would be appreciated Eric. Even if it would be just posting the reading assignments in AC, EIS, etc, to this thread would help us students out immensely so that we can get going on the reading assignments at least.

Thanks.
icon_smile.gif

Shane

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: LiquidShaneo ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: