• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

geeflipr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I missing here? I have a poor copy of the original pdf with the even pages missing. When I look at the jpg version the only page I see that matches is the first one, all the other page numbers are way out of whack. Plus the fact they are huge so I cant copy them

snoball

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doug I believe you have to download all the new pages, It appears to be the same article from a different source. I adjusted the pages thru microsoft words.(with the help of my son!!!) Have fun. Reefing wouldn't be fun if we didn't have to figure out how to get the next lecture notes!

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avoid the first version. This was the one missing the even pages. The reason was that it was sent to me pre-publication but after acceptance and was not in a journal yet. The latest one (with all the pages) was post-publication...hence why the pages don't match between the two...and there are some text differences, too...apparently from final editing before press.

eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: