• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to share w/ you guys this bit of good news. Scott over at Reefland asked me if I'd be willing to be a moderator over there. Of course I accepted the role. I'm very happy. I was flattered that he considered me. I moderate the DIY forum since Tanks and Filtration was taken.

A

Anonymous

Congrats Aragorn! Have fun
smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Thank you Alice. It certainly came as a pleasant surprise.

------------------
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in The Darkness bind them

Tahoereefs.com

A

Anonymous

Congratulations on your new position of power and prestige, Aragorn!
As a new member of the Reef Aquarium Moderators Benevolent Organization (RAMBO), you are entitled to discounts from our catalog of moderator accessories; such as flame-proof Kevlar full body armor!
biggrin.gif

Please remit your annual membership dues in the amount of $100, payable to me.
wink.gif

Good luck!
D*ickV
Moderator/Administrator TheReefTank.com

A

Anonymous

another happy volunteer, unpayed, 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee (make that half a cup) employee. is this a great country or what?

A

Anonymous

Fishdaddy,
Full Body Armor, eh? Nah! I've been told I'm pretty "thick skinned"(or was it thick skulled?)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

A

Anonymous

Well done!
Now your passion can be used to assist those with lots and lots of questions. Enjoy!
Tehlia.

------------------
Tehlia

A

Anonymous

Aragorn...
Congradulations!!! Although I've never heard of Reefland (don't feel bad, please) now that I know someone there I can bother, I'll try to look up it address and come and bother you.
D*ckT

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: