• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Eric,
Once again I have multiple answers for some of the questions on the quiz. Are we choosing the one best answer here, or are multiple answers OK ?

PS hope le chat is doing fine

Lock

A

Anonymous

Eric,
I'll start some of my questions, too.

For question 1, by They provide carbon sources to the coral do you mean all, most or some? e.g. They provide a carbon source to the coral.

Same goes for choice b.

For choice c, do you mean directly or assist with?

Like Lachlan, I find some questions have multiple choices that could match depending on how you interpret them.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

Like Lachlan and you, so do I find multiple choices....

Upon review, I guess I forgot whether the statements were upposed to be true or false...so, answer as many as are correct on question 1.

The rest of them look ok.

By the way, Andrew...this quiz was sent before your suggestion which will be well heeded from now on ;-)

Eric

A

Anonymous

Oh, and for answer choices a, b, I mean just what it says...the zooxanthellae provide carbon sources to the coral and the zooxanthellae provide nitrogen sources to the coral....as for answer choice c), do the zooxanthellae provide caclcium for the coral? Seems fairly clear, but if you find it obscure, justify your answer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: