• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

...I'm on my way out of town tomorrow morning (for the next eight days) and I doubt I will have access to my email or the web. I'd really like to take the reading assignment and quiz with me to work on.....Any idea when the information will be available?

A

Anonymous

The information is online TODAY, MONDAY, APRIL 30th.

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

If the lectures are ready sunday why not post them! The only thing I found is week 5 quiz and week 3 answers. It's getting frustrating.. every week something like this happens or should I say doesn't happen!

A

Anonymous

Yes, it's been a little frustrating for all of us. A good way to ease frustration is through communication
wink.gif

Snoball,

James only has access to the PDF writer at work to put up our material. PDF seems to work welll for everyone, so...Monday is the soonest that James can get the material posted.

James,

I don't think anyone thinks you're shirking but if after the first time the question was aksed you had posted a time frame for when you'd have the material up, it may have eased people's minds. We all understand busy Mondays.

Now everyone play nice
smile.gif

(Sorry, it's the Mom thing, I can't help it!)

~Alice

A

Anonymous

Oh, BTW, I couldn't find lecture 5 until I double checked 4 and then hit the Parent Directory back button. Then it was listed with the others for some reason.

A

Anonymous

I uploaded the files, but didn't put a link to them. Fixed now.

James

Alice: Sometimes, rather than loading a webpage off the web, your browser will load teh old page from what it has in it's "Cache" or temporary memory. Hitting "Refresh" fixes that.

James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

Got lecture 5 now. Thanks James. Isn't life like a box of chocolates.. everybody keeps nipping at you!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: