• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I am sitting in San Fransisco airport right now waiting for the red-eye to get home to Houston. What a trip! Lots to tell and share with you all, and I see lotts to catch up on - thanks everyone for sending in all the assignments and I will be working overtime when I touch down in Texas.

I hope your weren't bored, and that you all
caught up and learned a lot. Looking forward to chat tomorrow night.

See your guys there, and we'll catch up on the past weeks work, and if there is time or those so inlcined, I'll tell you about what we did in Sulawesi and Jakarta - I have much work to do on these issues, but boy what a start.

Anyway, I'm going to have another glass of wine here in the Continental President;s Club, and see if I can get sleepy enough for the last leg home....I have gone from Bunaken Island, ferried to Manado, flew from Manado to Makassar Sulawesi, to Jakarta Java, to Taipei, To San Fran and now to Houston...needless to say, I'm about sick of travelling ;-)

Cats and girlfriend all about to disown me, I think ;-)

See you guys here tomorrow

E

A

Anonymous

Allow me to be the first one to welcome you back stateside Eric! I bet your trip was spectacular! Hope you sleep well on the last leg of your journey.

------------------
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in The Darkness bind them

Tahoereefs.com

A

Anonymous

Welcome home, Eric!

I am sure you enjoyed the spicy food there.

So many GIF files; so little time...

A

Anonymous

Eric,
Good to see you made it home(almost)in one piece. We all missed you.
Tehlia.

A

Anonymous

Heh!

boy have YOU got a lot to do! Welcome back, We have a list for you...

Heh heh heh!!!!

------------------
Tom <"{{{{>(
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something -Plato

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: