• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone:

I should be placing an order from Jeff's Exotic Fish (http://exoticfish.com) this week. He has some great prices and some AWESOME sales going on this month. His clams are nice, his prices for his snails and hermits are amazing, and they still have the 9 corals for $99 deal! I would be interested in order 3 corals, if there are another 2 people interested in ordering, I am willing to accept the shipment (There is a FedEx office right by my office, in winter they require that you pickup the shipment at FedEx to avoid excessive DOA's)

Give me a call if interested, I plan on ordering Tues or Weds.

-Alfred
917-287-5512 (Cellular)

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Got my order! I got 25 turbo snails (Which are going to town on about 2 years of algae, these guys are machines!), also got a nice green/blue crocea clam, 3 lyretail anthias, 2 cleaner shrimp and of course 3 ushio metal halide bulbs. Everything arrived in great shape and cost me $294 with shipping.

-Alfred

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"in winter they require that you pickup the shipment at FedEx to avoid excessive DOA's"

i order from them every now and then. in fact i just got some LR and ceriths & corals from them in separate orders but they fedexed right to my door. was it because you're in manhatten?

btw, their soft corals are huge! ime

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by tinyreef:
"btw, their soft corals are huge! ime
awwwwwww, you prolly say that to all the coral E-tailers.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
FedEx is less than half a block from my office, they told me on the telephone that the policy is only in place for home addresses, but if you tell them that someone will be home than they are OK with door to door service.

Everything I ordered is doing fine, the snails have gone to town on my algae. 25 turbo's for $15 is a steal.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: