• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I have a Fluval404 only used a couple of months and all cleaned out for sale. PM me.
Pick up available from brooklyn or manhattan.

(I posted this item up a few months ago and marked it sold as "heuerfan" told me he would buy it. I have patiently held it for him all this time. He has stalled and stalled and now has told me he is not going to buy it. I would suggest anyone selling anything to this person not hold on to it and consider it sold till he pays you.)

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I don't understand why you have to make this public when i apologized to you via private message. Yes, i originally told you i would buy the fluval, but i also told you that i didn't really need it and was still thinking about it. I also told you if you had other buyers to go ahead and sell it to them. If you don't remember i can post the private messages here.

Whats the big deal anyway, if you really had other buyers then all you had to do was say, look i got someone else interested, you want it or not?

I really don't appreciate you telling people here that my word is not true, i've dealt with more people here than the number of post you've listed here. You can also check my feedback on Ebay, i have 100% positive feedback rating. All these deals and never one problem, you know why?

Communication thats what, this is what you lack.

Good luck with the fluval,
Steven

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
huerfan, you told me i can sell it to others after the other 2 buyers got it elsewhere - and i did express to you via PM that i had held it for you as of your numerous committments. and the reason i did not sell it to others was because i already told you i'd let you have it and i stay by my word. you say i lack communication skills, yet i have PMed you numerous times regarding your fluval only to receive excuses from celebrating the chinese new year to not having any money.

this is what feedback is for, as an incentive for people to keep their words.

anyway, there is no use arguing about this further, you changed your mind, so i have it posted again.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Dude, i already said i'm sorry, plus i never ever told you to please HOLD THE FLUVAL for me. If you had other buyers, then i don't understand why you didn't sell it to them.

You have every right to post your feedback, i am simply replying to your negative feedback about me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: