• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all! i would just like to let people know that i am a union osha certified terrazzo installer. i also do tile marble and granite work. I DO NOT DO COUNTER TOPS. as with most construction trades things slow down this time of year and i have found myself with some time off, so if anyone is interested in having this type of work done i would be willing to work in exchange for reef equipment, i am planning on a 75-90 gallon for christmas and would need basically everything else. i can't except any living things until i get the equipment, this is you're chance to get rid of those extra things you have laying around and do something useful for you're home. you'd also be helping out a fellow reefer. CAUTION IF YOU DECIDE TO HIRE ME PLEASE COVER UP YOUR TANKS SO I WON'T BE DISTRACTED WILE TRYING TO WORK! HAHA THANKS
JAMEY

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jamey

You should have said something when you where over my house on Sunday I need a tile floor in my kitchen.. lol..

Kidding aside.. I'll email you about a thought I had about the types of floors you do.

Giuseppe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: