• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my definition of a good home:

every comedy available 24/7, sports on the second movie screen, also 24/7, music pumped thru the house, remote to operate it all.

fridge and food in every room, service provided by 20 year old female models of all races, colors etc. the models have been trained to never speak, unless spoken to, and they are trained to respond with yes master and no master.

for intellectual stimulation, there is nothing. who the hell would need intellectual stimulation?

Ken, in two weeks time my plumbing will be fixed and the tank had better be in turnaround. I have actually seen some promising signs in the tank so, by the time the new stuff comes, my home will be a dandy. Just offering a place if you need to clear out more room for the clam farm.

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I know...Hey, believe it or not, even with the losses in the 10 gal, the acros are doing fantastic, and with 4 50-75% water changes since Sunday afternoon, some carbon and a a little chunk of polyfilter, water is crystal clear and params are back to normal.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmmmmmmm.... I do have a couple hundred more pounds of Liverock coming this week and will be needing to stick stuff on it. Maybe this weekend something can come about.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somewhere (not in phone), but would rather you drop me a call because "somewhere" may take me "sometime" to find. Talk to ya soon.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, just realized by the missing avatar that homereef.com must be down. That would now give me "lesstime" and may be a problem. What a week, aaaggghhhh!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: