• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
i am selling my 215 oceanic. i paid $2700 for it and i am looking to sell it for $1500. the tank is 6ft long by 2ft wide and 29"deep. stand is the same size with plenty of cabinet space. canopy is included. anyone interested please pm me with offer. in excellent condition
thanks
matt

Attachments

• 110-1075.jpg
    110-1075.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 573

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
it is an excellent tank. sad that i have to let it go. wife wants me to get something smaller so it can go in the living room. willing to negotiate please pm. only serious inqueries
thanks
matt

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
People I've seen this tank in person, and it is awesome. If I had the room for it I would have bought it.

Also you will not regret doing business with him! Matt is a great person to do business with. He is as honest, and straight forward as they come.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
lol thanks for the negative feedback chief. you stupid cop. LOL :)

no not a 29. the wife gave me clearance to get a smaller tank in living room so i am going for a 120 with over flows. a nice set up. i would put the 902 on that. but in order to really not catch any flack, it would be better for me to sell this one. she would be happier and i thought someone might want to catch a real break on this size tank on this site before i post it on rc. i really dont need to sell it. i can always put it into storage or run a fresh water tank with it. i have the equipment for it. that is why i am selling it.

Attachments

• 110-1081.jpg
    110-1081.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 441

fali

need tank crash insurance
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
It comes with the sump? If so how big is the sump? It comes with the fish and Live rock too? Just wondering. Whats the zip code of your location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: