• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Blueline E-Ballast 175w Dual MH electronic ballast. with quick disconnect cords. $120.00
I also have a 4' black metal lighting pendant, with 2 SE mogul fixtures and two fans. No ballast, but i could wire the blueline ballast up if you buy both.
$50.00 fr the pendant or $160.00 for the lot.
Pickup in Park slope Brooklyn

Attachments

• DSCN0019.jpg
    DSCN0019.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCN0018.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 406

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No the flouro's were HO's that were no longer produced.
I always intended to put some T5's in the hood but never got around to it. I could help someone wire them up if they wanted though.

The ballast comes with two mogul fixtures and brackets
I can also throw in two used aqualine 10000K MH bulbs, one probably has two months use the other more like 8 months

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Bump for great deal,

OT but Aaron have you been to the fake Australian place Sheepstation on 4th Avenue and Douglass? I say it's fake because they don't offer any type of Vegemite on their menu and no self respecting Australian place would not offer Vegemite.

...back to topic :)

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This ballast is $200 from champion lighting supply, it is totally sealed in an epoxy filled metal case. It is very light and considerably smaller than regular dual ballasts, it runs cool to the touch and uses 25% less electricity than a regular ballast.
So at $120 with two mogul sockets already wired up its a pretty good deal.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yep, definitely.
that was actually my original plan. The pendant came with HO's that were no longer manufactured and the ballast was burnt out (you can actually see the original endcaps in the photo). I always intended to put some T5's in it. I can give you a hand to wire it up if you want.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: