• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a bit late because the heatwave hopefully will be over tommorrow... but...

I was cleaning out some storage at work and came across a few Lucent "rack" mounted cases that each contain 4 "computer" fans wired together... they plug into the wall with a common 3 prong cable which I have. I don't know what they are worth, but they seem perfect for a DIY canopy installation or something of the sort... would be willing to trade for some nice softy frags if possible. Otherwise give me an offer.

I'm located in Hoboken and would really prefer not to ship, can meet though. (I have 3 sets with 4 fans in each) (I also have pics I can send)

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can give you what softie frags I have for a set of those fans. I have green nepthea, rasta leather, capnella, green striped mushrooms, a couple kinds of button polyps, xenia.

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of these sets from Jason and they are great. it's 4 fans mounted onto a metal casing. Very neat wiring and easy to disconnect and split the four fans apart. Thimbs up to Jason.
-Nick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: