• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

CoralCrazed

rock fell on my birdsnest...trading all the pieces
I'm trading all the frags that broke off of my pink birdsnest.

I have about 5-7 small pieces about 1"-1 1/2"
I have about 3-4 medium pieces about 3-4 1/2"
I have 1 large pc. about a 5" across by 6" high *** this one will come with a symbiotic crab that lives inside the birdsnest***

I will trade all of these frags... if you are interested see my pictures on my web site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1kvrk/coralcrazedpeaceoftheblue/index.html
this is how it used to look before rock crashed down on it...

if interested let me know... Be sure to let me know the following: Be sure to indicate which frag sizes your considering trading. posts with pictures of your offer get first priority so be sure to post your pics. if you prefe e-mail me at [email protected] with pics... I will ship out or will meet you but be sure to mention where you are from in your thread. I'm 1/2 hr north of NYC.

I prefer to trade and I will trade for sps and acros... I want nice colors. Blues, purple, yellow, aqua, green (no brown please), reds ect. I may even look at buttons with great color. Rics, again good color.

Let me know asap.
banghead.gif

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
i'll take a medium piece
I can trade you a frag of my Saramentosa if you're interested.

PC090038.JPG

[ March 02, 2004, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I have a few nice pieces - monti's mostly - and this cap

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=00000004/GreenCapPurpleEdge2.jpg

just got two new acros, one tri color that I can frag - pic in my gallery and another yellow with pink tips - would rather wait to frag since I don't have a pict right now and I just got it this week - interested in the 5" piece with the crab

Also have green digi, brown with blue polyps (german) and a nice orange digi (very colorful) I also have a purple California something or other mounted and growing well. Tough to get pict due to size and depth in tank.

Let me know - been dying to get a nest in my tank.

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: