• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

apparent

Used for 1 week 250 HQI PFO mini pendant complete with 10k bulb, ballast, UV glass purchased for $320 will sell it for $225 or will trade for a laptop, flat screen computer monitor or make me an offer. If interested email [email protected]

A

apparent

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Hey jackson you brought my 2 hamilton lights off me remember? Anyway sorry about that 1 bulb I'll give everything to "YOU" for $200 if you want it just because you were cool about that whole bulb thing its a mini pendant...heres where i got it from...
http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PA&Product_Code=PFO-HQI250SYS&Category_Code=PFOp

If you buy it I'll let you fire it up so you can be sure the bulb works this time and I'll throw you in a 150w ebo jager heater FREE kinda like a consolation gift for that screwed up bulb...Anyway I only used this for a week over a small tank but it was to much, your basically buying a new pendant anyway if your interested email me at [email protected]
paul

[ January 07, 2004, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: apparent ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Paul,
Forget about the bulb...no big deal..LOL. I replaced them with ushio's anyway. I am really only interested in the pendant since I already have a pfo hqi ballast. If you decide to part it out I will take just the pendant and bulb (assuming it has a qick disconnect chord). You may even be able to get more $$$ by selling separate. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet :rolleyes:

later,
Rich

A

apparent

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Actually I was just checkin prices on pendant alone and its $93 for a hqi hood plus the bulb your lookin at close to $200..how much were you lookin to spend maybe we can work something out I was originally gonna sell everything for$ 250 how does $140 sound for pendant and bulb both only have a week of use? no scratchs on the glass or case oh btw it does have a quick disconnect hooks right up to the ballast;] if your interested email me [email protected] i don't get emails telling me someone replies to me so its easier just to email me...you are looking for the de hqi hood right? not the mogul socket, if your interested i also have 6 new salifert test kits only used once

[ January 07, 2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: apparent ]

A

apparent

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
if jackson takes the pendant and bulb ill give you the ballast for $90 i saw it for $130 new but this does have only a week of use on it

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Paul,
2 questions before I buy this sucker from you.

1) I noticed in the description from premium aquatics for this pendant it says a hammertone reflector but the pic shows just a plain aluminum reflector (which I believe is the new style and more reflective). Does this pendant look like the one in the pic or does it have the hammertone reflector?

2) Which 10k bulb is it?

Thanks,
Rich

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Paul, the pendant is awesome. It's a lot brighter than the 250w 10k XM bulb that I have. I'm loving the new light :cool:

Joetbs,
Paul fired the pendant right up with the Hqi ballast. It works great

A

apparent

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
no problem buddy, yeah those de bulbs put out some light I'm sure your corals are loving you for it ;] they will work well for your 90 your planning as well and you gotta love how small the pendant is compared to the mogul base pendants. Just looked through the photo album saw the comparison between the 2 bulbs you can definatly tell the difference

[ January 14, 2004, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: apparent ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: