• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

amatuereefer

Also might be able to frag some green button polyps and brown zoos (but never fragged em b/f, so not positive). anyway, i have alot of the shrooms and they are all really large and already detached, so they will be real ez to trade. Same goes with the brown buttons and capnella. I'm basically looking for any softies I don't have or lps, preferably leathers, zoos, rics or large red shrooms. I'm on the upper west side of manhattan and can meet anywhere around the city (welcome to stop by my place and check out the tank though) and I have traded many times with people on this site. Let me know if ur interested.
Dan

A

amatuereefer

OK, not sure how to link to the pics, but if you do a search in the photo gallery for 'amatuereefer,' they should come up. Oh, and pics are like 6 months old, so the corals are actually much larger now.

[ March 21, 2004, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: amatuereefer ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
open the pic in your gallery, roght click and go to properties, copy the URL, click IMG on your post and paste the URL....easy

coralsfortrade.bmp

A

amatuereefer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not really looking to sell them. I will trade you for some reds though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: