• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

K

kweckstrom

I would like to either give away my Colt Coral or trade it for maybe a couple of ricordia frags or something. I'll trade just about anything for it.

This thing grows very quickly, and my tank is not large enough to keep it in check (37 gallon). It recently had a run-in with a filter inlet, though didn't take much damage (couple of tips, nothing major).

This coral came from IRF. It apparently will grow quickly in an environment that consists of nothing but a shoebox and an eyedropper full of water. I simply don't have the room for this coral and would have to banish him to a corner to keep him from pushing everything out.

If you're interested in taking him, and have a trade i'd like, let me know. If you don't have anything to trade and are interested in adopting it, let me know as well - though a trade would get first priority.

I'm not interested in SPS frags just yet, MH lighting doesn't show up until this week and i still have to DIY a canopy.

Thanks in advance!

-Karl

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kweckstrom,

If you haven't traded him off already, I wouldn't mind getting in line for the colt. I have 2 green Fla. Rics on a shell I could trade for it... but would like to see a pic first if possible. I'm located in Hoboken... where are you...

Jason.

BTW... if you want to email me, my adress is ([email protected])

K

kweckstrom

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triggerboy, i'm in Moonachie by Giants stadium, right down the road.

Interested in your ricordeas... I'll get a pic tonight or tomorrow. I recently banished him to a corner of the tank and want to wait for him to totally reopen before I take any pics (much less move him again).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: