• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just a FYI, I wouldn't start out with pink pocillapora. They are much harder to keep alive. I know of several experienced reefers who have trouble keeping it alive let alone propigating it.

joe

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a pink and its doin great! the blue green one still has good poloyp extension but seems to have lost the bright green, do these require high flow?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Peter,
What exactly are you looking for besides pocillapora?
Is this your first venture into SPS. What lighting do you have? If you do not have halides I have some SPS that grew well with good color under PC's and VHO's:
neon green hydnophora, blue tip millepora, purple montipora, and in a month or so I will have some more green digitata.I can make some of these frags for $5.

If you do have halides, check my gallery and let me know if there are any pieces you would want a frag of, or if your in Brooklyn you may stop by to check them out.

Rich

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Rich,

nope this is not my first venture, I have MH on my tank and I currently have arcos and a couple of monti. frags. I'm always interest in more variey of frags I don't have yet. I would like frags of green hydnophora and blue tip millepora.

Peter

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
You got it Peter. I'm located in Bensonhurst. Let me know when you'll be in the area....possibly the Island Reef and Fin Meeting?

[ December 18, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: