• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have for free to anyone that will provide to a good home. Local only. We can discuss p/u point.
-(1) Clarkii clown 1.5" (gone)
-(3) damsel approx 1" each
-(1) Black saddleback clown (docile)
Peter

[ January 13, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: pmui ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
this is great! i am setting up a nano at a day care place and am looking for a clown and a damsel. I was looking for a ocellaris, but i think a clarkii will be fine. I will have to check on my clown book which I left there for the kids to look at. also what kind of damsels are they? I know these are free and beggers can't be choosers, but i don't want to take it if it's not right for me. also are any of them tank raised and what are they eating. are you going to be part of the group coral deal because we could meet there. THANKS

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
okay, maybe I won't take the clarkii. they are a rather fast clown and need more space than other clowns. That is why I want a ocellaris or percula. The kids keep bugging me about getting fish. They don't really get the whole idea of waiting. it's cool watching 15 kids wrestle to get a good view of the 7 gallon tank to see a pod or a snail. I tell them (kindergarden aged children) that they have aiptasia a type of anemone and they get excited and say "A SEA ANEMONE?!?!?! cooooooooooooool!" They think I am just about the coolest thing ever. hopefully by the time they hit first grade they will get common scence. :rolleyes: :D

[ January 11, 2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
okay, but what kind of damsels are they? I am very interested.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm toying with the idea of a small agesive tank, but don't have anything cycled or anything like that. it's not like they are fish that are hard to get or expensive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: