• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

loveitsoft

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i have two blue lined angelfish for sale ...225 each ...let me know if anyone is interested

Attachments

• blue line.jpg
    blue line.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 321

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I'm not sure what the size is, looks like 5"-6' range, but it's a very good price. Very similar to some on-line place and no shipping plus you can see it before you buy it.

They must have caught a bunch of they as everyone seems to have some and they look in excellent condition compared to the one or two a year that usually finds it way into a LFS. I think if you have ever wanted one of these now is the time to get one.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
loveitsoft,

How long have you had these two in your tank?

I would like to see the fish in person before pluck down $225 for a fish in a bag. Hate to tell you "sorry, don't like it" when you are standing in my front door after driving 1.5 hours to me.

BTW, welcome to MR.com. You have some nice fish and you didn't find us here until now?

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
cali_reef said:
loveitsoft,

How long have you had these two in your tank?

I would like to see the fish in person before pluck down $225 for a fish in a bag. Hate to tell you "sorry, don't like it" when you are standing in my front door after driving 1.5 hours to me.

BTW, welcome to MR.com. You have some nice fish and you didn't find us here until now?

Ditto.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: